The Independent Endorses Sri Muppidi
Endorsed by The Independent
The Independent believes Muppidi is the right choice. Muppidi is the young, smart voice Dublin needs on the council to bring a new perspective. Her experience working with the U.S. Department of State and U.S. Federal Reserve, along with her expertise in economics, make her an impressive candidate and a fresh mindset that Dublin is missing.
Pleasanton Weekly: Bringing a long-term vision to Dublin
The Independent: Sri Muppidi running in Dublin
Sri Muppidi to run for Dublin City Council. Muppidi, a longtime resident of the Tri-Valley, decided to enter the race because she wanted to take action on the numerous challenges that Dublin is confronting.
Read more here.
Dublin Patch: Launches bid for Dublin City Council
Tri-Valley native Muppidi launches bid for Dublin City Council. She entered the race because she "felt that City Council was not adequately representing the voices of people like her."
Read more here.
- Individual articles are written anonymously, with no bylines, in order for the paper to speak as one collective voice. For more information on The Economist's no-bylines policy, read here. The following are my articles, which have been published in print, online, and mobile.
- Articles in The Economist
- Peer-to-peer lending- Created to democratize credit, P2P lenders are going after big money
- Cybersickness- Virtual reality continues to make people sick. Will the technology ever take off?
- One size fits men-- Silicon Valley is bad at making products for women. That's a missed opportunity.
- Power shutdown-- Why California can't quit PG&E
- Egghead hunting- How Silicon Valley woos Stanford students
- Shroom to grow- Investors hope psychedelics are the new cannabis. Are they high?
- Human-machine interface- Data-labelling startups want to help improve corporate AI
- Running on empty- As cars ditch fossil fuels, how can governments tax motorists?
- Juicy market for lemons- Can you buy a good second-hand car?
- Trick or treat- Quadruple witching day
- Up in smoke- Energy companies are divided over a plan to scrap methane-emission rules
- Turbulence ahead- America's jobs report
- Podcasts with The Economist
- The Economist, The Intelligence Podcast - On biased product design in Silicon Valley (2019)
- The Economist, The Intelligence Podcast- On the burgeoning business of therapeutic psychedelics (2019)
- The Economist, Babbage- On virtual reality and whether the technology will ever take off (2019)
- Articles in the Stanford Daily