- The Loop: Mentor female founders launching their companies and teach design thinking workshops.
- All Raise: Volunteer as a contributing writer for All Raise, a non-profit on a mission to accelerate the success of female founders and funders to build a more prosperous, equitable future.
- United Nations Foundation's Girl Up Campaign: Represented Girl Up at the 2012 International Day of the Girl. Presented a statement on child marriage at a United Nations forum, which included UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and Archbishop Desmond Tutu as speakers. Led education, advocacy, and fundraising efforts for Girl Up's national and Bay Area campaigns.
- Democratic Party: Phone-banked and canvassed for Hilary Clinton's 2016 presidential campaign and California Congressman Jerry McNerney's 2010 and 2012 campaigns.
- Hope House Scholars Program: Taught writing workshops to women at the Hope House, a residential drug and alcohol treatment facility for women, many of whom have recently been incarcerated.
- Women & Youth Supporting Each Other (WYSE): Mentored middle school girls and led discussion topics on goal-setting, puberty and sexual education, and building confidence
- UNICEF: Served as President of Stanford's UNICEF club